Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Bunnies on Parade" Get ready for Spring with this fun quilt pattern

As a small child I loved playing with paper dolls and dressing them in all sorts of different outfits.
Making this quilt reminded me of those special times playing with my sisters.  It was really fun choosing the  pretty fabric swatches to dress my bunnies in.  I especially love the 3-D floppy ears poking out from their hats.  I wanted to display this quilt for all of Spring so I did not make it specifically for Easter, the bunnies are holding kites, balloons, baskets, and flowers.  The Tulip border gives it that extra Srpingtime look.

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love all the different outfits and the way you bordered it! Thanks for linking to my linky party!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I love all the different little bunnies and their outfits. Thanks for sharing on Applique Thursday - it was a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a fun quilt, I just love all the different bunnies. I bet you had so much fun picking out their little clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I LOVE this! What adorable outfits they have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely adorable quilt! I love it! You did a beautiful job picking your fabrics. Simply amazing!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great spring quilt! Stopping by from WIP Wed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.