Monday, February 13, 2012

Life is Like a "Bow"l of Cherries quilt pattern

I designed this quilt using the bow-tie block and appliqued cherries.  For the borders I added vintage looking bowls with cherries dangling from them and another round of bow-tie blocks.  I used a variety of 1930's reproduction red fabrics. It hangs from a shelf in my kitchen to go along with my other vintage kitchen items which I love.  I think red is such a cheery kitchen color.  Please visit my "Patterns for Sale" page for ordering information.

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I need to see this link to our Guild President - she is nuts about cherries and is a fine quilter. Thanks for linking to Applique Thursdays - I love to see eye candy of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little cherries. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.