Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flying Geese Ruler by Quilt in a Day

I love making flying geese with the Quilt in a Day Flying Geese rulers.  I own the large and the small one.  These are the things I love about this ruler, it's  easy, accurate, it makes two different sizes, and there's no waste of fabric.  You can make four matching, perfect flying geese from two squares of fabric.  It is a must have if you are making a lot of flying geese for a border on your quilt.  By the way, this is just my personal opinion and I am not being paid to say this.  I know there are some newer rulers out for flying geese but this is the one I have used for years and I still love it so why spend the money for a different one?  What is your favorite method of making flying geese?  Please leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear from you.



1 comment:

  1. That is the only ruler I use now for flying geese too. I have 3 different sizes. Perfect every time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.