Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quilt Block Design Mirrors

I purchased this Quilt Block Design Mirror by Collins several years ago when I was working at a local quilt shop.  It has been tucked away with some of my rarely used rulers, out of sight out of mind.  I ran across it today while straightening up a bit in my sewing room.  I had forgotten how much fun it was to play with.


Tonight I pulled out some bright, large print fabrics and started to wow myself.  You can run it across the fabric and watch to your delight as beautiful kaleidescope views appear.  I am truly amazed by this.  Ok so it doesn't really take that much to get me excited about fabric,  but trust me, this is really fun.










Every time I see a kaleidescope quilt I am awestruck at how many different looking blocks you can get from one print of fabric. This just may inspire me to make a new quilt.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.