Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quilt Ladder, Disappearing Design Wall, and Ruler Holder

My friend Michael made me a couple of quilt ladders to display my quilts on.
This is a great way to display 4 o 5 quilts at once without taking up much wall space. I have one at the end of my hallway and one in my family room.










He also made me this fantastic design wall. I removed my closet doors and hung it above the door frame. This hides all the stuff in my closet while allowing me full use of the design wall which I use constantly. It easily rolls up into the shelf when I want to get into the closet. I haven't painted it yet.

My dad made me this ruler holder. Now all of my rulers are in one place and I can see them at a glance. As you can see, it holds a lot of rulers.
I like the clear plastic scrapbook paper holders to store my projects in. Especially projects that have a lot of small pieces. They come with plastic dividers that work well for keeping applique parts for each block together.
I also like that everything lays nice and flat in them. They are a little expensive so I don't use them for every project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, it really makes my day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.